CESD Spring Internship & Traineeship Program: Call for Participation
Center for Economic and Social Development announces Internship/Traineeship opportunity with further job offer. The offer is valid for local and international applicants. The internship opportunity will last up to 3 (or 6) months period.
What You Will Learn/Obtain:
– Become ‘work ready’ for research and think tank jobs.
– Trained on the research and relevant skills at the first days of the program
– Improving your research skills under the supervision of international and local experts
– Improving your English language skills working in academic environment
– Actively participating in research projects
– Representing the Center in local and international events
– Publishing your works in media and CESD web-site.
– Upgrading your CV
What We Require:
– Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from International or Azerbaijan based educational institutions
– Background in Macro- economics, International Economy, Economic Policy or other related discipline.
– Intermediate English language skills (any additional language will be advantageous)
– Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments.
– Familiarity with the economy in Azerbaijan and in the region
– Flexibility to be part of CESD team during the program.
How to Apply:
Please send Your (1) Resume and (2) Statement of Purpose (and/or Written Work in English) to Mr. Ahmad Alili (email@example.com). The subject line for the emails should be “Internship with CESD”.
Due to the overwhelming number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted back. If you have not received an email from us within two weeks after the deadline, please, consider resubmitting your application for the next opportunities by CESD.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 17th, 2017
The Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD) is a leading independent economic think tank in Azerbaijan. The Center has been set up to promote research and analysis into domestic economic and social issues for the purpose of positively influencing the public policy decision-making processes.
CESD is the top think tank in Caucasus and Central Asia and one of the top domestic economic think tanks in the world according to University of Pennsylvania (USA).
The prestigious US university, Harvard University, has added the Center for Economic and Social Development (CESD) into its official think tank directory. The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University has released information about it.
We would like to have the best minds in our team and grant them with opportunities for self-development and contribute to the CESD activities. At the end of the internship program, a successful applicant(s) will have opportunity to be employed by CESD.
More information about CESD, please visit www.cesd.az